Pain Support ACT inc. is a health charity and community association. We encourage membership applications from individuals in the Canberra region who support the objectives of the association, including promoting the health and wellbeing of people living with chronic pain in the ACT region.
Ordinary membership is normally for people with pain, family members and carers. Associate membership is for health professionals, normally with an interest in this area.
There is a $15 annual fee for those who receive all information by email. For postal communication, the fee is $20.
Find support and information.
Work with us in advocacy.
Membership gives you access to:
- timely information about our various events and other assistance
- friendly people who “get” what you’re going through
- a free library of good books on managing pain well
- a free informative quarterly newsletter
- information on useful resources
- phone help about possible options
- advocacy for improved services & understanding of chronic pain.
Complete the membership form below and send as shown in the form.